Free Spitfire

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Free Spitfire
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:18:45 -0700
I received a message to the Spitfire Database today that I want to pass
along.

The owner wants to give free of charge a 1976 Spitfire 1500 to somebody
who will restore it and not chop it up for parts.  He says he would
rather do that than see it go to the scrap year and rust.

I do not know the condition of the vehicle, but I give the following
information in hopes that someone will take on this project.  The owner
has had the car since his youth and would like to see it restored.

Commission Number: FM46530U
Owner: Gint Burokas
Location: Oakland Park IL, USA
E-Mail: udfbman@aol.com

And whoever ends up with the car, please E-Mail me so I can change the
owner in the database.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--