[no subject]

To: <bschwart@pacbell.net>
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:52:10 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Barry,

I am the sorta guy who loves an idea like that, as my spam seems to be
increasing exponentially.  I'm willing to try it!  The catch, of course, is
that it also ties up your computer for quite a while, not just theirs.  A
little like cutting off your nose.... etc. etc.

If one of us had 10Meg of extra room on their website and could post such a
BMP "notice of resistance", we could download it and all use the same one.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B