RE: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting-Long reply

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting-Long reply
From: "Larry Griffin" <griffin_@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:34:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken:

Thanks for the response and support. I agree with what you are saying. I
guess what disappoints me most is that nobody from the association
complained to me directly. The neighbors around me say the car doesn't
bother them. I would be happy to talk to the association about compromises.
To me parking the Spit in the backyard instead of the driveway would look
even worse, but I would do it if that made them happy.

If I'm forced to build a garage, it'll be a long time before I ever have the
money to put in a restoration.

Thanks again,
Larry Griffin