Re: looking for a TR 4 project

To: Armand & Lorie Ritchie <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: Re: looking for a TR 4 project
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:17:48 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Armand & Lorie,

Northern California is pretty large but perhaps you are in the greater
bay area and would like to attend the local Triumph club meetings.
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club (TTSCC) is the oldest Triumph marque
club in the US and we meet the first Wednesday of every month (except
January!), at 8:00 PM at Hewlett Packard, 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd. Santa
Clara, CA. The next meeting is this Wednesday, Dec. 1st.

If you have questions please give me a call at 650-494-3951. We would
love to meet you folks. TTSCC has over 100 members, and usually 30 to 40
people attend the monthly meetings.

Hope to see you soon,

Jim Bauder, Membership Chair
Palo Alto, CA