Re: RE; Metric vs. English

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE; Metric vs. English
From: Mark Kinlocke <Mark@locklyn-agencies.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:08:54 +0000
Hello All,
Just to say that we from Jamaica use both systems and well, Buuurrp,
sorry that was my rum coming up.
As I was saying using either method is no problem. The temperature in
summer averages 28C/82F and dips in winter all the way down to 27C/80F.
You can therefore see how important accurate temperature measurement is
to us. So call it Celsius or Fartenheit, sorry I mean Fahrenheit, boy
rum, coconut water and 27C make a potent combo. Anyway, where was I?
whatever, no problem, man.
To keep us on topic, conversely we need our car heaters for when going
to the beach and me my TR6 can get pretty hot when we see those young
Jap things (MX3s etc.) lift their tops. Ooooh. Then we need all the
circulation we can get. But please note we still get our fair bit of
attention as old as we are.

--
Mark Kinlocke
'69 TR6, '71 GT mk3