TR250 Help

To: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 Help
From: "T. O. Miller" <tomiller@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:43:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
You have all been great! Thanks for much advice and reassurance about my
decision to walk away.
BTw check out these pics of a 250 for sale in Hawaii. http://dai.epub.com/tr
I will keep in touch with you all on my quest to hand over all my available
cash (spare or otherwise) and time (see previous).

Two items.

I just found out there is a TR250 possibly for sale about 3(!) miles from
me.
Also, I did own a 66 TR4A at one time. Sold it foolishly in my youth because
I couldn't afford to do the upkeep. But memories of driving that car are
still very vivid and it's time to get back in the seat.

Thanks so very much!

T.O.M.

P.S. My name is Thomas O. Miller in Cincinnati, OH. My initials work out to
T.O.M. and I go by Tom. I occasionally forget that not everyone knows that.
Wasn't trying to be mysterious or unfriendly. Thanks again all.