Wind screens, battery hold down bar, & shock conversion kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wind screens, battery hold down bar, & shock conversion kit
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:08:26 -0600
Cc: geronimo@sonic.net
If you have a roll bar installed and you would like to reduce the wind
turbulence/noise and improve climate control in your cockpit, you might be
interested in what I did. I had my local plastics fabricator (TAP Plastics)
custom cut a quarter inch Plexiglas panel which fits inside the roll bar. I
also had them drill mounting holes through which I threaded black plastic
ties to hold the panel. Total cost: $20. Here's a picture of what this setup
looks like: http://www.sonic.net/~geronimo/tr6/windscrn.jpg
Great installation and couldn't help noticing the triumphs@autox.team sticker.
(Thanks, Joe) Now I REALLY have to install a roll bar!