Nuts and bolts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nuts and bolts
From: "Shannon Cole" <shang@sonet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:46:01 -0600
Hello all,
 A few days back someone told where one could locate odd nuts and
bolts.Well I was wondering if anyone remembered that address.Also a few
months ago someone mentioned that they had purchased various size nuts and
bolts for use on their Triumph and had to purchase them in large
amounts.Having completed their task they had much extra hardeware and was
interesed in selling some of the leftovers, person even mentioned packaging
them in groups of commonly needed items. Anyway, if that person is still on
the list, I'd really like to hear from you.
Sorry to bomb the list with my silly ??????? but I had no where else to
turn.
Shannon