Re: Results of Auto Transport Trailer Saga

Subject: Re: Results of Auto Transport Trailer Saga
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:19:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I finally did get a U-Haul auto transport to get my latest car.  I called
their 1-800 number and they found me one in a town about 45 minutes out of
the way.  After 25 minutes of hassling with the hookup we were on our way.
All they needed from me was what was I transporting and what was I
transporting with.

It cost me $49.95CDN/day & $8CDN insurance.  Not bad for a day run.

Boy, I will say a Spitfire JUST barely fits on that trailer.

 David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "