Re: Switch Plinth Knobs

To: JMHaas@aol.com
Subject: Re: Switch Plinth Knobs
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 21:20:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jan,
        Using a small allen wrench, phillips screwdriver or similar instrument
press in through the hole in the knob to the spring loaded pin which
resides in the shaft beneath the knob access hole. The knob can then be
pulled out a bit allowing you to remove the instrument mentioned above
and the knob should pull right off. Things may be a bit stubborn, having
been in one position for many years, so a drop or two of penetrating oil
may be necessary to loosen the pin.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA