Re: Sample member list page

Subject: Re: Sample member list page
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:09:11 -0700
Dan Buettner wrote:

> I put together a sample page which reflects my idea of what the
> Triumph List member pages might look like.
>
> http://thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/sample1.html

Dan, looks like a great approach. Reminds me that when I rejoined the list a
couple months ago -- after a three year hiatus -- I came across a SOL
bio/memorial for Ray Gibbons, a bugeye owner and participant on the british-car
list, back when I had both a TR6-in-a-box and a bastard bugeye, who passed on in
'97. Of course, the british-car list is much diminished in the meantime, but I
still recall Ray's contributions from the old days. It was interesting to see
his bio, even on a personal site (as the SOL pages are), and it makes you effort
seem all the more valuable.

Steven

--

Steven Newell