Sample member list page

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sample member list page
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 18:27:27 +0000
Dan,

The sample page looks great...
One thing that would be interesting would be a place for mug shots of the
owners.
This looks like quite a project though...(so does your TR3.....hope you have a
nice warm shop to spend the winter in...  =8-)...
Does anyone have a rough idea of how many "active" subscribers there are to
this list?
Good luck,
Bill Hook,  57 TR3 TS18544L,
Seattle