Re: Member page

Subject: Re: Member page
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:17:21 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Jack W Drews wrote:

> Question: for those of us without digital cameras, what means would we
> use for transmitting a picture (as you can tell, I'm electronically
> semi-literate).

Jack :

Take a conventional picture and get a print made.  (If you don't have a
conventional camera either, you can buy disposable ones for around $15,
including processing.)  Then, either :
1) Buy a scanner.  There are some fairly decent flatbed scanners for
around $50 now.
2) Take the pics to Kinko's (Pip printing, etc.) for scanning
3) Get someone else to scan them for you.  (I'll do it, but I can't
guarantee when.)

Randall