RE: Member page

To: <KHOCO@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Member page
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:55:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Not my call but I'd recommend on using jpeg only. Bitmap (bmp) is a huge
file size. Anyone contributing should download a graphics program like Paint
Shop Pro (www.jasc.com) , crop their photos to eliminate all extra space,
reduce the image size to fit the established format (300x300 pixels or
whatever) and then save them in a compressed size. If you follow the VTR99
link on my site, you'll find pictures of many list members. They're all
about 300x300 pixels yet are only about 9000 - 13000 bytes which loads
pretty quickly. You can still have excellent quality in a small file size.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD