building links for the Triumph list site

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: building links for the Triumph list site
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:02:49 -0600
A couple of people specifically agreed that they would love to see a
list of fellow listers willing to inspect nearby cars for prospective
buyers far away.  I was surprised that more people didn't respond
about this, but my hunch is that many people would use it.  So ...
If you are willing to do this, please e-mail me with your name and
location (your e-mail address I can get from the message ;) ) and let
me know.  I will assemble a page listing folks by state and town, and
update it.  It'll be rather simple, but should be effective.  I will
not post street addresses or phone numbers, but only e-mail
addresses.  (Sound reasonable?).
Be aware that having your e-mail address "out" like that may subject
you to some "spam", but probably does not put you at any greater risk
than does being a member of this list.

And finally: I would like to start assembling a page or a few pages
with links to other Triumph-relevant sites.  I'll get the basic ones
like the Triumphs Moto Ring, VB, TRF, VTR, etc, but if you have
others you'd like to see on there, e-mail me with the info!

Dan
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U. Runs & drives, but shakes like crazy, needs new
tires, and blows smoke.  Lots of it.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/gmachine/greenmachine.html

1957 TR3, TS15098L. Undergoing a frame-off restoration, begun 9/99.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/TR3/TR3.html

1988 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon. Gets me to work and back home again every day.
No home page. (go figure)