Sending pics to me

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sending pics to me
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:22:22 -0600
We're not looking for show-stopping photography here, but obviously
the better quality the picture, the nicer your page is going to look.
And don't forget that you should be in the photo too!

That having been said, just get us your favorite pic that shows you
as well as shows off your Triumph!

So here's how: e-mail or snail mail.  Either way, please send me info
on the year
model
manufacture date
owned-since date
commission #
your name
location (town, state, country)
your or your car's home page if you have one
a not-too-terribly-long description of what you do (work, hobbies, etc)
and a not-too-terribly-long description of the current status of the car.
Also phone # and e-mail address if you'd like those in there (totally optional)

I don't have enough room to receive as many photos as I think I might
at this e-mail address, so I am donating a small amount of space on
my e-mail server at work to this cause.  My employer is generous, if
unknowing.  ;)

If you are e-mailing them, please e-mail to trpics@ad.dmreg.com
as an attachment/enclosure

(try clicking on this link mailto:trpics@ad.dmreg.com)
If you e-mail pics to thelittlemacshop.com by accident, don't sweat it.

I will be able to work with JPEGs, GIFs, TIFFs ... really, almost
anything.  Part of my last job was converting computer file formats,
so I can handle whatever you send me.  Just make sure it's as
high-quality as you can provide.  I'll adjust, crop, and downsize as
necessary.

If you have a real photograph, and feel comfortable scanning it
yourself, or having someone you know scan it, then e-mail it as above.

If you have a real photograph and no way to scan it, snail-mail it to me at:
Dan Buettner
5637 Brattleboro Avenue
Des Moines, IA  50311

and I will gladly scan it for you.  Please send a SASE if you would
like the pic back.

If you have a digital photo on a disk of some sort and can't e-mail
it, you can snail-mail it to me.  Again please include SASE if you
want the item returned.

If you have questions, trouble, or more suggestions, let me know!

Dan