Looking to swap TR4A front bumper guards for TR4

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking to swap TR4A front bumper guards for TR4
From: Dean_Mericas <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:05:36 -0500
I have a TR4 that the DPO had fitted with TR4A bumper guards.  I'm in the
process of a full body restoration this winter, and figure it's time to take
care of the little things that have been nagging at me.

I've got a pair of TR4A (short) bumper guards in near-perfect shape that I'd
like to swap for an equivalent pair of TR4 (tall) guards.

Please respond to me off list if you're interested.

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT 37089 L)
Ann Arbor, MI