RE: Emmission Inspections

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Emmission Inspections
From: "scott s." <75270_3703a@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 09:29:29 -1000 (HST)
On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:33:20 -0800, Randall Young wrote:

>> From:  scott s.
>>
>> Is there some site that tells what the emission and registration
>> requirements are for the US?
>
>Scott :
>
>I don't know of a single site for all of the US, since it varies widely
from
>state to state.  However, almost every state has a web site with
their
>general information.  Maryland's smog inspection site is at
>http://mva.state.md.us/veip/index.htm  Click on the link at the
bottom to go
>find registration info.
Thanks, but I checked out this site, and

1.  I don't see anything that cars > 25 years old are exempt

2.  The only link at the bottom is to the MVA main site, and
I couldn't find any thing there about "classic" plates, but I am
sure I have seen such plates on the road.

Maybe I am just too dense to find the right info.

scott s.
.