Re: V/B "Quick Ratio" Steering Rack - ??? (TR6/250)

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: V/B "Quick Ratio" Steering Rack - ??? (TR6/250)
From: JASimcoe@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:12:18 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

In a message dated 12/4/99 4:21:22 PM, 105671.471@compuserve.com writes:

<< Have you checked your engine mounts for sag? >>

I'm doing a frame off restoration - engine is not mounted yet.  However I am
taking dimensions off one of my other cars -

<<Is this rack for general applications of is it specifically for the TR6?>>

It is only in their TR6 catalogue.  However for sure the 250 and 6 are set up
the same, and I'm pretty sure the 4A is also.

I guess I am looking to see if anyone came up with a solution different to
the one I am about to try - being to cut the solid mounts down.

Joe Simcoe
74 TR6
68 TR250
76 TR6