Re: TSSC product review

To: krus@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: TSSC product review
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 22:45:58 -0000
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Russ,

Phone # from the states would be 011 44 1858 434424

Email is cluboffer@aol.com

Web site is http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/

Their packing slip didn't have any part numbers, they just called it Hub
Puller.

Just a reminder, this hub puller is only for the smaller Spitfire & Herald rear
hubs.  They don't sell one for the TR2-6 models.

> Brad
>       Would you please give me the e-mail address and telephone # of TSSC.
> I was going to make a hub puller attachment for my port-a-power but it
> maybe cheaper (easier) to buy one.  Thanks
>
> Russ  Messersmith
> 1967 TR4A
> 1972 TR6
>
> ----------
> > From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
> > To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> > Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
> > Subject: TSSC product review
> > Date: Saturday, December 04, 1999 3:48 PM
> >

> > Listers,
> >
> > Several months ago I ordered a rear wheel hub puller from TSSC that can
> be
> > used on Spitfires & Heralds.  I'm quite impressed with it so far, its a
> big
> > massive hunk of steel and well made that sure looks like it will do the
> trick.
> > Sometime in the next day or so I hope to give it a try.
> >
> > Cost was 51.02 pounds sterling plus 39.5 pounds sterling shipping.  At a
> > conversion rate of 1.65 I ended up paying $150 for it.  Kind of steap but
> its
> > the only one I could find at the time.
> >
> > At least that solves my spitfire rear hub removal problems, now I'm
> waiting
> > for the TR2-6 version to show up.  Once it does I'll be all set!
> >
> > For those of you that have been trying to get in touch with TSSC via
> email I
> > wish you luck.  I tried for 4 months to get them to respond to my emails
> and
> > they never did.  I finally ended up calling and placing the order over
> the
> > phone.  They had no explanation why they weren't getting the emails.
> >

> > Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
> > My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/29/99)
> > My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)
> >
> > 1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
> > 1962 TR4 CT288L            -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
> > 1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
> > 1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108
> > xxxx Mayflower (still searching for one)

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/29/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L            -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1962 TR3
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108
19xx Mayflower (still searching for one)