TSSC product review

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TSSC product review
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 13:24:18 EST
Listers,

I have here in front if me the latest copy of the TSSC magazine:

The correct details are now:

TSSC website:

http://www.tssc.uk.com

TSSC H.Q. e-mail:

tssc@tssc.uk.com

TSSC Courier magazine email:

courier@the-studio.demon.co.uk

TSSC Offers Dept website:

http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/offers.html

TSSC Offers Dept email:

Cluboffers@aol.com

Not cluboffer@ aol.com as previously posted.

The TSSC Offers manager is John Muggleton
and the TSSC Offers Co-ordinator is Cain Foskett

I understood that the phone number from the USA was 00-44-1858-434424
and the FAX was 00-44-1858-431936

The HQ is open from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday mornings, unless
at a big show. (local times)

TSSC does not cater for TR cars, only Spitfires, GT6, Herald, Vitesse, Bond
Equipes and specials, simply because that is the province of the TR Register
at TR.Register@onyxnet.co.uk

I hope that is all clear now!

Kind Regards

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible