Re:

To: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:14:47 -0000
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi David, welcome to the group!

Check out http://www.vtr.org and look for the maintenance section.  There
is a real good article there by Dan Masters on how to do the conversion.

By the way, most topics have already been beat to death but no problem
thats what its all about!!

> hey fellas
> im new to the group
> anyhow I was wondering if anyone could tell me how big of a headache it is
> to convert my 64 tr4 to negative ground?
>
> any advice would be great!
> if this topic has already been beat to death then oops im sorry

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/29/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108
19xx Mayflower (still searching for one)