RE: TRX & Fury

To: "'Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)'" <dmitchel@ford.com>, "'britcars'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'tr'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRX & Fury
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:54:29 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
It just so happens that I will be in London on Monday.   Anyone need a
representative to buy it for them?   Speak quickly as I will be computer
deprived as of Wednesday midnight.    <BIG but not anticipating the cold
GRIN>

If I don't go to the auction, I will probably be seeing the infamous Jonmac
that day.

Otherwise, I will be going to digest format for the rest of the year.   See
you all next year/century/millennium...

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)