2 TR7s in Riverside, CA, Pick-A-Part (fwd)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 TR7s in Riverside, CA, Pick-A-Part (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:58:50 -0500 (EST)

--------------9AEBAA277D880F1C116CF05D

FYI, forwarded from the VTR site:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:56:09 -0800
From: Joseph Michaud <jmichaud@cybertime.net>

 I wanted to let anyone or someone know that there are 2 - TR7s at the
Riverside, California Pick-A-Part Junkyard (off of the 60 freeway and
Pyrite Ave). I wasn't sure if someone would be interested in parts. They
will be scrapped within 1 to 2 weeks to make room for other cars. Both
of them have convertible tops. One had engine and transmission intact
(not sure of the year- front door wouldn't open. brown color) . The
other, someone removed the exhaust and left the carburetor (1980 with
green paint- large dent on driver's side front quarter panel.).
Interiors were very dusty. Pick-A-Part is a junkyard where you pull your
own parts at a cheaper price. I don't work there but was there today and
sawe them. My name is Ron D'Alessandro (909)797-6145.

--Andy

--------------9AEBAA277D880F1C116CF05D--