Re: Water where there shouldn't be

To: "Dennis & Bridget Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Water where there shouldn't be
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:53:13 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Dennis & Bridget,
     You beat me to it. I was just going to draft a letter stating the same
thing.
     My 1960 TR-3A has antifreeze that shows up under the valve cover at the
rear left hand side. I have great compression in all cylinders and no
evidence of oil/water frothing in the crankcase.
     Did anyone answer you directly? If so, could you forward it to me or
fill me in?
     How about it listers.

     Bill Brewer
     Bear Valley Springs (Tehachapi, California)
     1960 TR-3A TS 72747 LO  -Driver
     1961 TR-3A TS 75307 L     - In Brits & pieces

     I would rather blister my hands pushing a flaming Triumph than drive a
Miata.