Re: Remove Rebound Stop TR6/Bump vs. Rebound Stop??

To: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Remove Rebound Stop TR6/Bump vs. Rebound Stop??
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:03:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
    if my memory serves me right, the nut is welded in place underneath.
when i replaced mine a couple months ago during my frame-off, i used a pipe
wrench (monkey wrench) on the metal disk the rubber is mounted on.  I
turned the bolt out with the rubber attached (driver's side), but had to
remove the rubber on the other to gain     a better grip.
    i'm pretty sure that's the way it goes....and i've got the scars to
prove it.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (hanging new stuff on the engine)
Denver, Co