TR4 accessory driving lights

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 accessory driving lights
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 11:12:16 -0600
For 30 odd years I've had a pair of Raydyot driving lights, about 6
inches in dia., stem mount, which I've always intended to mount on my
TR4. Until now I've not thought of or seen a good way to do this. I'd
like to mount the lights without drilling the bumper or over riders. On
the premise that there are few if any new problems in the world of
TR's, I wonder if anyone on the list knows of a simple, elegant way to
mount these lights. Any advice, photos, sketches, etc. would be very
helpful and welcome.  I also presume that the electricals will need to
include a relay switch, fuse, dash switch, etc. Advice and counsel in
this area is also solicited.  Thanks, Jay

'64 TR4, CT38895/LO
Wheaton, IL