RE: Fuse Question re. 74 TR6

To: <GGanoung@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuse Question re. 74 TR6
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 23:01:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
A Lucas 35A is the same as an Buss 17A.  Basically divide the Lucas number
by 2.   Theirs rated on peak, ours are rated continuous.  Use a 20A fuse.
**DO NOT USE A 30 OR A 40 AMP FUSE, YOU COULD FRY YOUR WIRES**  You want the
fuse to blow before the wire melts! :)

Those Wacky British!  Thank you Mr. Lucas.

Bill

(Hey maybe those Lucas fuses are METRIC fuses!!!!!!!)