TR4 spot lights

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Subject: TR4 spot lights
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:49:52 -0000
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi John
Its been a good while since I have had any time for trawling the list and
when I do the first message I see is yours, and I have a solution!!!
My TR4 has the spot lamps behind the grille, I will check out the exact set
up and let you know, I know this limits the amount of light getting through
but I still find them very useful.
http://www.cosmedia.ie/tcoc/trim.htm
If you follow the link above you can see how well they are hidden, (thats me
in the check shirt).

Cheers
Peter Gillis
63 TR4