Interlock-unit/starting problems

To: Triumphlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interlock-unit/starting problems
From: Jochen Reuß <jochen.reuss@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 12:41:18 +0100
Hej list!

I have sometimes starting problems with my ´74 TR 6. My starter relay is

completely new and everything is in good condition . The weak point is
that the white/red starter cable runs from the ignition switch through
the interlock-unit in the passengers side footcabin. If I shake this big

plug the engine starts. I want to eliminate all the functions of this
electronic device without removing the plug from the wire-harness. Do
you have a circuit-scheme of this little box, so that I can throw the
electronic parts out and put some simple wires in it? I also need the
connection pins on this big plug and where they are connected to.
It is not a big problem but I want to have it solved without analysing
the whole electric system.

I hope you can help me.

Jochen Reuß