holidays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: holidays
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:51:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Along with the other fine happenings with our hobby this time of the year, I
would like to relate what the Model A club I belong to does each year, next
Monday about 20/25 of these beauties will spend the lunch hour at a
retirement home here in N. Va., we will take residents for a nice ride, talk
old memories with them, and then enjoy lunch furnished by the home, then on
Wednesday we travel to the "Old Soldiers & Airmans Retirement Home", this is
quite a day, the stories that flow from this crowd is great. It really makes
for a fine time and lots of great memories come out.  "FT"