Help Please! (retry)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help Please! (retry)
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:59:37 -0500
Sorry if you have already seen this e-mail... I didn't seen it came back
trough the list...

Hi lister's,

I have a very big problem... In the process of rebuilding my carbs on my
71 TR6 I had a sup rise when I realized that the thing that hold the
float in the chamber is broken... I can not do anything about this??
What am I going to do? Find somebody who has an C3385 RH Zenith
Stromberg and welling to sell it to help me out? Anyway if you have an
idea to repair this or know were to find another carb let me know cause
im desperate....

Jonathan