TR-8 John Rossi

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-8 John Rossi
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:56:30 EST
Wow thanks for all the replies.  Some history.  The owner purchased the car.
And yes it has been sitting awhile.  When he attempted to start the car.
Carbs where flooding so bad.  He have to change the oil two times. Gas
running right to the oil pan.  He got the car to run by injecting fuel into
the carbs.  The work I have done is.  Remove and rebuild carbs.  Have done
alot of stromberges carbs.  So I know the adjustment was in the ball park.
AND NOT TO RICH to lite the converts up to cherry RED.  Why doesn't anyone
think. That the converters are stopped up? I have seen many late models MGB
with stopped up converter.   John