Holiday Sale @ Realey Healey (discounts and/or free shipping)

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Holiday Sale @ Realey Healey (discounts and/or free shipping)
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:26:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Scions,

Sorry for the commercial related post, but I just noticed that my favorite
reseller, who always offers a 10% discount on Moss products, has a holiday
special for either an additional 5% discount or free shipping on parts
purchases through 12/31/99.  There is a gift certificate deal also; same
discount, good through June 00.  The details can be found on their web site
at http://www.realeyhealey.com/, then click on holiday sale.

I have no financial interest in RealeyHealey.  But... I mention them because
Keith works hard to find oddball stuff for me and others (like control head
parts, TR3 stainless steel stator tubes or TR6 NOS-Lucas Chrome edged front
marker lights) that no one else can get and he is easy to work with.  Hmmm,
I wonder if he could locate a 55 gallon drum of fluif? <smile>.

Later,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando