Re: Flower power? aka my latest addition.....

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flower power? aka my latest addition.....
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:41:51 -0700
Cc: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>, Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
OK, just when I thought Brad had reformed and was no longer the "Patron
Saint of Saving All Triumphs" (or according to Brad he's the understudy
to Andy Mace) I get a tip (from Andy) that Brad has NOT reformed.

Those of us who are so used to seeing, (ignoring it for lack of that
much time to read them all), Brad's long list of Triumphs after his
signature missed the fact that he's replaced (at least on his signature,
see below) two 59 TR3As with a 62 TR3B.  And if it's the one he's tried
to pry away from Andy for years then everyone can be reassured that Brad
STILL takes on projects that would deter most men/women.  Thank goodness
there's some things consistent in the world.

Bud