Re: Flower power? aka my latest addition.....

To: levilevi@home.com
Subject: Re: Flower power? aka my latest addition.....
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:11:05 -0000
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
> OK, just when I thought Brad had reformed and was no longer the "Patron
> Saint of Saving All Triumphs" (or according to Brad he's the understudy
> to Andy Mace) I get a tip (from Andy) that Brad has NOT reformed.

Snicker, snicker.......!

> Those of us who are so used to seeing, (ignoring it for lack of that
> much time to read them all), Brad's long list of Triumphs after his
> signature missed the fact that he's replaced (at least on his signature,
> see below) two 59 TR3As with a 62 TR3B.  And if it's the one he's tried
> to pry away from Andy for years then everyone can be reassured that Brad
> STILL takes on projects that would deter most men/women.  Thank goodness
> there's some things consistent in the world.

So someone finally noticed the slight change there!  Yes it is/was the TR3B
that has been gracing Andy Mace's barn for many years.  I was finally able
to sweet talk him out of it!  Of course he drove a hard bargain but I can't
say as I blame him.  Not a whole lot of TCF 3B's made.  It most definitely
needs a lot of work but I've got a parts car that will make an excellent donor
and what I can't provide Andy has most of the rest.  Only major item I'm
looking for on this car at the moment is a left hand door.  So if any lister
out
there has a decent left side door for a post TS60000 car I would like to hear
from you!

And now that the cats out of the bag I sure would like to hear from any
other 3B owners on the list.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (in the driveway)
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108