Re: Dzus hood fasteners, gromet question

Subject: Re: Dzus hood fasteners, gromet question
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:55:13 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Gary :

I won't say it's definitive, since I've only owned the car since 82 and
it had a fair amount of paint/body work already done, but TS39781LO
appears to have had the grommets left natural.  They have a few drops of
overspray from the (red, naturally) repaint, but absolutely none of the
original yellow paint on them.

Randall