Re: Dzus hood fasteners, gromet question

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dzus hood fasteners, gromet question
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:02:27 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
I've removed the fasteners from a few different bonnets, and the seem to vary. I
would bet that they were painter originally, but that the paint wears off.
Almost every part of the grommet comes into contact with some surface
repeatedly. I painted mine when I did the car over, but they already have had
all of the paint fall off.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm