Washington State mechanics.

To: "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Washington State mechanics.
From: John Jacobsen-Watts <johnw@wrq.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:16:49 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I can recommend who NOT to go to: email private.

I second Joe's recommendation on BritSport: I provided Mark with his first
work out of this shop over on the West side. He did the bodywork on my TR6
and you can view the original fine piece of cardboard we discovered in the
sills. (We felt that cardboard did not provide the strength we desired...)

Also consider Robin at Performance Motors on 99 just South of LynnWood.

John
johnw@wrq.com

PS: Is this a white TR4A with Red stripes and wire wheels, late VIN number
of the '66 batch? I have some history with this car...

Mark Perry wrote:

> I recently acquired a 1966 Triumph TR4a and it needs a lot of work.
> Mechanical, electrical, interior and exterior. This car has been in my
wive
> family for ever and we're going to completely restore it to it's original
> state. We live in Washington State and I've started calling around and am
> having a hard time finding a good quality mechanic. <snip>
>
> mark

- --
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer