re: DZUS fastener color

To: <Gbouff1@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: DZUS fastener color
From: "Dorothea J. Ochs" <dochs@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:07:55 -0500 (EST)

P.S. let me Know your old commissin number I might be able to locate your
old TR3A

Old Insurance records are a good place to look.

T.R.

In early to mid-1970's, I had a TR3a and all the Dzus fasteners were chrome.
Sold that car around late 1976 (but would like to get it back if I could
find who has it or where it went, trying to find a record of what was the TS
number, it looked a lot like the green one in Piggot's book, only a later
model). Now have a 1960 TR3a (TS63103LO) in restoration and the Dzus
fasteners are missing except for the side curtains which have chrome Dzus.
In Piggot's Original TR book, some cars have chrome, some are painted.

Roy
'60 TR3a TS63103LO (in restoration)
techman@metrolink.net