RE: TR4 Seats for Sale on Ebay

To: "'Brian Sanborn'" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 Seats for Sale on Ebay
From: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:02:08 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Just to clarify, there is only one seat for sale (I e-mailed the seller
because I thought the listing was confusing - apparently I'm not the only
one).  It is a folding seat.  This seat has been listed twice before on
e-bay, with the reserve having not been met each time.  I think it got up to
$42 last time.
Dennis