Re: TR4 Seats for Sale on Ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Seats for Sale on Ebay
From: john.j.reed@gm.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:51:18 -0500

I have the original TR4 seats from CT72L.  I would give them to anyone who would
pick them up at my garage in Cincinnati.  The seats are rough and the frames
need some repair.  I also have a TR3A seat that I've never inspected.  I haven't
offered these to anyone because I always assumed a better pair could be found,
but when I read these are hard to find I thought someone might be interested.

I installed TR4A seats on new TR6 rails in my TR4.