Re: Re: TR4 Seats for Sale on Ebay

To: fogbro1@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Re: TR4 Seats for Sale on Ebay
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 17 1999 10:07:06 GMT-0500
Cc: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>, "'Brian Sanborn'" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
 And there was a second seat for sale at the time, also for $125.

Ed and Dennis,

Actually, $125 a seat is not an unfair price.  I paid more for my set last
year... but altough they were dirty and rusty they were in pretty useable
shape.  I cleaned them up for a week straight and have since used them for all
of last season.... until this winters scheduled rebuild and leather recover
project. A set of matching rails cost me $50.

What your really looking for are the tubs and rails.  Every else will be
relaced in a rebuild.  I would probably go for $200 for the two of them...
since there not useable at all.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html