Re: Computer Related/ And LBC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Related/ And LBC
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:38:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all who have responded, I was able to use net meeting. The problem
was that I had earlier uninstalled Netmeetng, like I said, I was a MAC
person. I downloaded the newest version, but had no instructions, I called
MICROSOFT, and the service tech. walked me through, the problem was their
directory server has been down for a few days. I found another directory,
and LO And BEHOLD, I'm looking at this fat guy, no shirt TATTOOS from
Mississippi named Howard,very nice guy chatted a minute about gambling in
Biloxi. The sad part was if I had a cam, Howard would have seen another old
, fat guy sitting at the computer with no shirt, without Tattoo's. I will be
buying a cam for both my son and I, and will buy a Program, called Internet
Phone as well. My son is in College, so this way I can get around phone
bills.   Seriously though can you imagine this list 5 to 10 years from now?
Will we be Video Conferencing  while we repair our cars? Will we all have
cams hanging from our hoods like lights? Any thoughts?
Phil Smith
TR6
Getting ready  for the New Mill.
I think I'm going to name my car ,HAL