Re: What is the world coming to???

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is the world coming to???
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:12:43 -0800
I love it!
Wow, now I can see the average smo pegging a GT6 for a MG GT or maybe a TR3 for
an MG A since there are some general similarities but this one takes the cake.

Perhaps this guy went to the Ferrari/TR3 show too and wasnt going to have the
wool pulled over his eyes again.

Check Point Chickie is on the watch now.

"Move along folks, nothing to see here, its just another MG in disguise."