Legends of Motorsports on Speedvision 1955

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Legends of Motorsports on Speedvision 1955
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:40:14 -0500
This morning's 3am (and this evening's 6:30pm) episode on Speedvision's
Legends of Motorsports covers 1955, including some discussion of what
happened when the Mercedes ran up and over the sloped rear of the
Austin-Healey, and into the crowd.

Some mention of the 3 TR2s that competed.

Times listed are Eastern Standard Time.

Tomorrow should be 1956, Thursday is 1957, and Friday is 1958.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards/
"Oh, what a tangled Web site we weave when first we practice."
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
1.5 Healeys
1 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo