TR3 Radiator woes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Radiator woes
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:29:52 -0500
Merry Christmas to ALL,

Sorry to air this to the whole list but I am spitting mad.

Just got back from the radiator shop where I had dropped of my radiator
for flow testing.  Seems that the trash collector collected the "trash"
radiator of mine.

Of course the owner is very apologetic.  He is going to replace my
radiator for me.

Does anyone know where to get a good radiator for the TR3?

What are the quality of the repro radiators available?

I definitely want the starting handle hole in the radiator.

Any options on recoring I should consider?

Thank you.

Roger

Roger Colson
sassamon@mediaone.net