Re: radio

To: jsimmons@intrepid.net
Subject: Re: radio
From: HarvoC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:30:13 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John:
If you are willing to do a "slight" modification to center console, the
Kenwood KRC-2007 radio will fit.  I just put that one in, and could not find
any other still made that would fit "exactly".  It requires filing the two
holes for the knob controls just a bit wider, as well as the center nose hole
about an 1/8" higher and wider on all sides.  The radio is still available
from Crutchfield for $100.  The cover plate finishes the installation off and
looks like it was always there.  E - mail if I can answer anything more about
it.

Harvey Cohen
71 TR6
New Haven