Re: Everthing you thought you knew about QUALITY.

Subject: Re: Everthing you thought you knew about QUALITY.
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 14:31:40 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, brit cars <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>
The BIG problem with this study is that he looked at everything BUT how
well the filters actually clean oil !

Every study I've seen that actually runs oil through the filter and
checks it's ability to remove wear particles in the important size
range, has placed the Fram near the middle of the pack.

I've personally run many 100's of 1000's of miles with Fram filters, in
everything from my TR3 to a 26' motorhome and never had a problem with
them.

Randall