LUCAS oil filters !!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: LUCAS oil filters !!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 17:37:38 -0600
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, brit cars <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>
Like I said.....the VW Beetle runs 100,000 plus with NO oil filter so
your premise, Randall, like his absence of data on filtration,(which he
explains) is based on a personal opinion. Right?
I'm not knocking Randall, I'm pointing out these are observations,
founded on findings.This is like
Quantum Mechanics.....if you know where it is, you don't know how fast
it's going,and if you know how fast it's going, you don't know where it
is. .........Randall? The question now is....If Randall had run a "good"
filters, that performed really well, how much longer would Randalls
vehicles have run, and if he had, where would they be now?  :->
 PS. Does LUCAS make oil filters,and would you use them?